Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
What would you like?
Good evening,

I would like to create an open suggestion box to all the wonderful members on forum authority. The future of this site is within your hands. I would love to here any ideas you may have for the website this could be anything from management to design to construction or even marketing. Anything you feel the site should or should not have, feel free to comment below or direct message me.

With the slight implementations added such as the icons being replaced for graphic icons on the forum categories as well as a complete new Action centre for online, statistics and extra information at the bottom of the website.

I will however be tweaking the icons and implementing a new bug tracker in the coming week.

Kind Regards,
Sir.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Small forums are dying these days. New members are moving to large forums But i think large forums have heavy rules and there is no fun. 
One of the big reason why i joined forumauthority  is because of the domain  name " Forum Authority" 

1. We have to make a new category for forum software and discussions. There are a lot of forum software and there isn't any place to share tips and tricks. There are forums but there isn't any site for all software at one place. I know Forum Authority is a general discussion forum but this is an suggestion. 

2. Need more usergroup ranks with images. 

3. Need a shout box or something like that. 

4. Q&A / Guest posting.

5.  Thinking............
Better Than Before :D 
Forget all the extras. You've got a good forum and plenty of features. If you really want to get the ball rolling it's time to create a budget and begin a marketing campaign. I'm only the 2nd person to reply to this thread in a week.
How about fixing this???

Broken images all over.

[Image: 1065e9482746edc658a75ccfc59554b0.png]
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not
4 months later, stuff is still messed up.

Time to sell your forum.

If you do plan on selling it, let me know. 

You know what my website is. Look at my Bio on my UserCP.

Send me a PM.
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not
(10-24-2018, 07:29 PM)Serpius Wrote: 4 months later, stuff is still messed up.

Time to sell your forum.

If you do plan on selling it, let me know. 

You know what my website is. Look at my Bio on my UserCP.

Send me a PM.

I will not be selling forum authority under any circumstances, if anything I will leave this site open for anybody to view the available content and will try to clean up any spam on a periodical basis. 

I may potentially be creating a new simple flat theme that adopts a dark interface in the near future.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register