Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Last bought?
New website theme.
(04-20-2020, 01:21 PM)Daddy Wrote: New website theme.

How much did that set you back.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(04-20-2020, 01:22 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

Only £25, it's from ThemeForest (they have 50% off so would of been £50), wasn't a fan of the overall design or the whmcs theme that came with it for an additiona fee, but it had a decent theme to it, so days later after heavily modifying the theme to how I wanted it to look, it's done. - Created the whmcs theme myself.

The theme I had before this costed £80 + £50 for whmcs coding, had it for awhile so a change was needed, and with the current covid-19 malark, I've decided to save the pennies and buy a basic theme which I can modify, so it's unique. :)
(04-20-2020, 02:22 PM)Daddy Wrote:

Only £25, it's from ThemeForest (they have 50% off so would of been £50), wasn't a fan of the overall design or the whmcs theme that came with it for an additiona fee, but it had a decent theme to it, so days later after heavily modifying the theme to how I wanted it to look, it's done. - Created the whmcs theme myself.

The theme I had before this costed £80 + £50 for whmcs coding, had it for awhile so a change was needed, and with the current covid-19 malark, I've decided to save the pennies and buy a basic theme which I can modify, so it's unique. :)

That's what I usually do edit the default mybb themes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post:
   Daddy
(04-20-2020, 02:29 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

Saves paying a fortune every year or two to keep the site unique lol =D
(04-20-2020, 02:45 PM)Daddy Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:29 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

Saves paying a fortune every year or two to keep the site unique lol =D

that's very true and you feel better after you've accomplished your Design.
A couple of beers and a müsli bar!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register