Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Next time, don't come in again in my Store!
Well today, when I went window-shopping, I went in a store, tried on a few things on their fitting rooms, and bought nothing. After that, she got mad at me and said to me and I'm quoting her own words : "Next time, don't come in my store again, I won't serve you." Also : "I reserver the right to serve you or not." I think its other way around in the business field no? The customers can choose whichever store they wanna go into and not get treated like she did with me. I believe she got the wrong attitude to mind a store! And of course, I complained against her after I got home from the shopping mall. Which is right now. I didn't get mad at her, but I got amazed at her attitude with me! She yelled at one of the other customers too! What a rude saleslady!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
It comes back to the age-old saying:: It takes a year to gain a customer, and a second to lose one. 

If you can't handle customers, you shouldn't be in a business like that. At my work, we deal with tricky customers constantly who expect random visits constantly etc, e have to be nice and try and accommodate them, it's the same everywhere. Even if you don't like a client, don't forget that it's them that pay your bills.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
If she is a sales woman, she is going in the complete opposite direction, they're meant to wheel in the customers not be rude and drive them away. People like her will get nowhere in life, not only is she being extremely unprofessional but it's for petty reasons. I'd understand if an employee acted this way towards someone that was trying to steal or cause a disturbance, they may politely tell the customer to leave, but in this case it's completely unacceptable and you have all right to file a complaint.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-04-2016, 02:53 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: If she is a sales woman, she is going in the complete opposite direction, they're meant to wheel in the customers not be rude and drive them away. People like her will get nowhere in life, not only is she being extremely unprofessional but it's for petty reasons. I'd understand if an employee acted this way towards someone that was trying to steal or cause a disturbance, they may politely tell the customer to leave, but in this case it's completely unacceptable and you have all right to file a complaint.

As soon as after I got home, I called the consumer's service centre and filed one against her.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register