Anyone use Virtualbox VM Containers ever?

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

Was wondering if anyone used virtual box VM ever. You can setup different operating system in virtual containers on your computer. For example you could run linux and other operating systems. Most people use it for gaming though I think. I was recently trying to setup a development environment that ran inside one of the VMs called scotch box used with Vagrant.

Share if you've used it before and what is was for.

tomdev

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝖅𝖔𝖓𝖊
Emerald Upgrade
1 May 2020
localhost

TopSilver said:
Was wondering if anyone used virtual box VM ever. You can setup different operating system in virtual containers on your computer. For example you could run linux and other operating systems. Most people use it for gaming though I think. I was recently trying to setup a development environment that ran inside one of the VMs called scotch box used with Vagrant.

Share if you've used it before and what is was for.
Used it once for setting up a Windows 7 machine to mess with some Tech Support Scammers, didn't work at the end because I found none :(

Besides from that I have a Kali machine still running on Virtual Box VM

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.