Are Youtube comments a mess or Am I missing something?

Mike30

Junior
2 May 2017

I like to comment at videos, but when I get replies, its a pain to look for the replies, I have to look up all the comments to find it.

Am I missing something or it is that way at all?

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

I agree in all honesty, it is quite a hassle to navigate through the comments on YouTube, It's why I don't really comment on videos, plus the hate some people publish is insane.

M

marshmallow

YouTube commenters just want to watch the world burn.

Mike30

Junior
2 May 2017

Sir?Twisted said:
I agree in all honesty, it is quite a hassle to navigate through the comments on YouTube, It's why I don't really comment on videos, plus the hate some people publish is insane.

Mike30

Junior
2 May 2017

I was listening some music yesterday and noticed a "Live Chat" I don't see it on every video, but there were so many people in the chat that it was unreadable. Is that live chat something new they are implementing?

16 June 2015

love youtube, hate scrolling the comments. i joined many years ago, but only give thumbs rating, no comments.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Love reading their comments and replies to mine. I like that it's very interactive.

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

Mike30 said:
I was listening some music yesterday and noticed a "Live Chat" I don't see it on every video, but there were so many people in the chat that it was unreadable. Is that live chat something new they are implementing?
It's been out for some time, especially after Twitch became something big, YouTube saw it has a good idea to add live streaming to their site and gain more traffic.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

The live chat function on live streams is awful. The messages just scroll up so fast even when its in "slow mode".

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.