Best Console in your Eyes?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

In my book, it's the Gameboy Colour because I can play a lot of Pokemon games on it. Which console do you think is the best?

Dee

Junior
18 August 2016
PNW

Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Dee said:
Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
Which PS?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

I hate the Xbox console. I don't like any of it's games, except maybe Dead or Alive.

Dee

Junior
18 August 2016
PNW

Naiwen said:
Dee said:
Which PS?
Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Dee said:
Naiwen said:
Dee said:
Which PS?
Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T
That's a lot of PSes!

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.
Why?
Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Suraf said:
Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Why?
Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

ISir?Twisted said:
Suraf said:
Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Why?

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?
Must admit I thought this too

euan

Junior +
3 September 2016
England

katos said:
euan said:
Yep, you have to pay for PlayStation Plus to play online since PS4.
Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

euan said:
Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.
Couldn't have put it better myself, good sir.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

PS4 definately. I feel like little kids play on XBox so the community on PS is going to be much better

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.