Best Console in your Eyes?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015
3,407
76

Reputation:

In my book, it's the Gameboy Colour because I can play a lot of Pokemon games on it. Which console do you think is the best?
 

Dee

Junior
18 August 2016
33
0
35
PNW

Reputation:

Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
 

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015
3,407
76

Reputation:

Dee said:
Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
Which PS?
 

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015
3,407
76

Reputation:

I hate the Xbox console. I don't like any of it's games, except maybe Dead or Alive.
 

Dee

Junior
18 August 2016
33
0
35
PNW

Reputation:

Naiwen said:
Dee said:
Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
Which PS?
Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T
 

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015
3,407
76

Reputation:

Dee said:
Naiwen said:
Dee said:
Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
Which PS?
Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T
That's a lot of PSes!
 

Suraf

Member
28 February 2016
168
0
23
Atlas Industries

Reputation:

Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.
Why?
Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.
 

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
5,171
138
Scotland.

Reputation:

Suraf said:
Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.
Why?
Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?
 

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015
2,361
76

Reputation:

ISir?Twisted said:
Suraf said:
Naiwen said:
Suraf said:
Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.
Why?
Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?
Must admit I thought this too
 

euan

Junior +
3 September 2016
50
0
28
England

Reputation:

katos said:
euan said:
Yep, you have to pay for PlayStation Plus to play online since PS4.
Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.
 

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015
2,361
76

Reputation:

euan said:
Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.
Couldn't have put it better myself, good sir.
 

kingcool52

Senior Member
8 August 2015
260
31

Reputation:

PS4 definately. I feel like little kids play on XBox so the community on PS is going to be much better
 

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.

Top