[CC] Portfolio - Madalin Vlad Graphic Design

MVD

Junior
7 December 2016
Romania

Sir?Twisted said:
Looks nice and clean! I love the shade of green you had chosen for the background!

Erm, it's there as a background only, it's not part of the logo xD It is like that because the url is directly from my portfolio and that's how I display them there.

Daphne

Junior +
14 December 2016

Hey, I really love those. You seem to be very talented. And, if I'm not mistaken, your name sounds Eastern-European. I'll check out your deviantart page.

MVD

Junior
7 December 2016
Romania

Daphne said:
Hey, I really love those. You seem to be very talented. And, if I'm not mistaken, your name sounds Eastern-European. I'll check out your deviantart page.
Yes, I am from Romania. Also thank you for your kind words. :)

MVD

Junior
7 December 2016
Romania

Sadly the portfolio isn't on my own making the template is found for free on behance. I just edited it a bit.

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

MVD said:
Sadly the portfolio isn't on my own making the template is found for free on behance. I just edited it a bit.
Well besides the portfolio, the artwork that you put together to showcase your work is well put.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.