Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey everyone sup there man, how’s it going? I’m more peaceful than last night but my room is hot and stuffy so yeah, can’t sleep tonight. I’m just killing time on the Internet tonight whilst trying to fall asleep so yeah, rough night tonight l.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo guys sup? I’ve just enjoyed an excellent sleep. How’s everyone else doing today?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello afternoon guys, I’ve just been out for a half an hour slow walk outside whilst it’s been pouring cats and dogs after I’ve come home just on time for it. It has been hot and humid, thence my insomnia for a few days lately over here. I love watching the rainfall. After coming home, I’ve just had my afternoon usual snacks and tea. Currently just relaxing online in bed on my phone and listening to music whilst playing some Solitaire on my phone.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

I’ve just enjoyed a most peaceful and undisturbed sleep tonight. Just chilling online tonight. How are you doing so far with your day?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey everyone sup there man? How are you today? I’m doing pretty good this evening with the AC working finally. I’ve been enjoying my Chinese tv show all day today and have woken up late, having had a full night’s sleep last night without anyone bothering me whilst taking a walk on the road by home this morning. It’s hot and stuffy again outside without any rain for more than a week and I’m staying inside all this while too. Tonight just idling online and playing some games on my phone in bed before going to sleep tonight. In short, I’ve had a perfectly peaceful, quiet and fairly easy day today without anything on mind. So relaxing today.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey guys sup? How’s it going so far with your day? As for me, been catching up on sleep the whole day. Tonight, playing some games on my phone after posting and will be hitting the bed soon tonight too. All in all, a peaceful and quiet day today for me personally.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi evening all, had a 3 hours therapy today. I’m exhausted mentally and emotionally today. Been resting in bed the whole afternoon after therapy too. Having an early rest tonight after posting on forums tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all, how are you today? I’ve had a pleasant and most relaxing walk outside my home despite the heat and humidity. Tonight, I’m just binging my Chinese TV show before heading to bed soon after too.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend guys! How are you doing so far with your day? I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga indoors. Been taking a nap in the afternoon and enjoying my usual TV show. Tonight, just chilling online and watching TV online before hitting the pillow. It’s too hot and humid to go outside for a few days because there’s a heat wave in my area coming from the US.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

It's been a while guys. Just thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone :)

Happy weekend guys! How are you doing so far with your day? I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga indoors. Been taking a nap in the afternoon and enjoying my usual TV show. Tonight, just chilling online and watching TV online before hitting the pillow. It’s too hot and humid to go outside for a few days because there’s a heat wave in my area coming from the US.
I would love some leftover pizza. Now I'm hungry lol. I honestly would not mind some heat. We've been suffering from some dull weather over here in London :(

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

It's been a while guys. Just thought I would drop in and say hello to everyone :)

I would love some leftover pizza. Now I'm hungry lol. I honestly would not mind some heat. We've been suffering from some dull weather over here in London :(
There can only one one Hungry, and that is me!

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all sup there? How’s your weekend going? Mine is pretty easy and relaxing with nothing planned but resting in bed. The heat and humidity has been so energy consuming today for a week already lately and it’ll be lasting till next Wednesday or Thursday evening, another whole week almost. Tonight, just playing Solitaire on my phone and relaxing online before heading to bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys? Today, I’ve gone out by my home for my morning walk as it has rained last night and today again too. It’s a cooler and fresher day weather wise, not as hot and muggy as this past week lately. I’ve had my weekly 3 hours therapy after that by phone and online. Been resting in bed till heading the sack tonight since then.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

Howdy folks. A bit of a boring week for me as I've still got nothing much to do so most of my day is spent gaming, browsing forums and just watching TV shows. What is everyone else up to?

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.