Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello evening all, been staying inside due to the heat and humidity again today. Tonight, just relaxing in bed before heading to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! Been resting inside all day again because it’s too hot and humid to go outside again for a few days. Tonight, just watching TV online before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello evening all, been relaxing indoors due to the rain. It’s a much cooler and fresher day today, weather wise. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before drifting to sleep and chilling online.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup all? How are you? I’ve been out this morning for a relaxing and pleasant walk, having done my breathing exercises, meditation and yoga outside today. It’s slightly humid but a lot cooler than the last 2 weeks. It has rained heavily again today, which feels a lot less muggy this evening. I’ve had leftover pizza again today for lunch with lemon iced tea as usual every weekend for lunch which I enjoy a lot personally. Tonight, just lazying online before dozing off.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all, how are you today? I’ve had a shower and a hair wash after breakfast this morning. Have gone out for nice walk outside by my home after lunch whilst doing my relaxation exercises outside too. It’s a beautiful and sunny day, 24C. Tonight, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show online called : “Dr.Cutie”.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup all? Been taking a nap till the afternoon and playing my favorite games on my phone today. Playing Solitaire on my phone before having my beauty rest tonight.

Cameron

Junior
6 November 2016

I've never played Solitaire, I haven't done much today apart from chilling out listening to music.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! How are you? Been relaxing at home because it’s raining heavily all day today.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend guys! How are you doing with your day so far? This morning, been outside on the road by my home to take a slow walk and have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside despite the heat and humidity because it’s been a week since I’ve been outside so yeah. For lunch today, I’ve had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea. Tonight, playing some games on my phone and listening to music before bedtime.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup there? I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today again. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga inside today as it’s too hot and humid to go outside today. The afternoon, my mom will be cutting my hair and tonight, will be taking my usual hourly bubble bath and hair wash. Have a great day everyone.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup all? This morning and afternoon, I’ve had my 3 hours weekly therapy. Am exhausted and tonight, just resting in bed before heading the sack.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup there all? How are you today? Been catching up on sleep the whole day today because I’ve had a bad night last night. Tonight though, be enjoying my Chinese TV show before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? Been catching on sleep again today as I’ve had another bad night last night. It’s a much cooler and overcast day today too. Be enjoying my usual TV show tonight before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello all, how’s it going? Today, just relaxing at home before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! Today just enjoying my new Chinese TV show “Princess Huai Yu” before dozing off tonight.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.