Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch today. I’ve also bought myself a Burt’s Bees wild cherry lip balm, loving it. Tonight, just listening to music before drifting to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo all sup there man? How are you today? I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s too hot to go outside, I’m just resting in bed before retiring to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi sup there? How’s it going so far with your day? I’ve just had a nice and quiet walk outside on the road by home. Have done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside too. Finally, I’ve had my 3 hours weekly therapy. Tonight, am too exhausted to do anything else but relaxing in bed till putting myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys? I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. As it’s too hot and humid to go outside again today, I’m just staying cool inside before tucking myself to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup all? Because it’s still too hot and muggy to go outside, today I’m just relaxing inside before bedtime tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo guys sup! Because it’s pouring cats and dogs outside, today, I’m just enjoying my new Chinese TV show “Meteor Garden 2018” in bed on Netflix till dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all, how are you today? This morning, been outside taking a nice and quiet little walk on the road by my home today because it’s a beautiful and sunny day today. Finally a much cooler and less humid day after the thunderstorm last night and yesterday afternoon. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show on Netflix in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! Today just relaxing inside before heading the sack tonight.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

TGIF, Had a lovely week off on vacation and don't have to go back to work until Tuesday. Having family time tomorrow and getting ready for my site's big event next weekend (woot woot!).

Stay safe everyone!

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Sup there all? Because it’s pouring cats and dogs outside again today, just staying inside before drifting to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup all? I’ve just had my 3 hours weekly therapy today. I’m too exhausted and drained to do anything else but resting in bed before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup all! This morning, been outside taking a stroll on the road by my home today as it’s a much cooler and fresher day today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all, how are you today? Today, I’ve gone out for my usual walk. Tonight, just listening to music before dozing off.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve been making a new “Hello Kitty” theme because it’s raining heavily all day outside again today, overcast and humid. Tonight, just enjoying “Home Alone 1” on YouTube before tucking myself to bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello afternoon all! How are you? The morning, been outside on the road by my home taking a nice and quiet little stroll and some fresh air because it’s a cool, sunny and dry day today, perfect for walking outside. Have also done my meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just playing solitaire on my phone before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup guys? In the morning, I’ve gone outside for my usual stroll, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just taking a nap because I’m having a bad migraine today till having my beauty rest tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! Today just playing some games on my phone before retiring to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! Today just making a theme called “Blue Bear” for my forum before bedtime tonight.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.