Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s cold and pouring cats and dogs outside, just staying at home before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! This morning, I’ve just taken my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show called “The King’s Woman” before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy sup there! Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all, how are you? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. It‘s and overcast, windy and cold day today, most perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo guys sup there man! How are you today? This morning, just my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! Today, because it’s way too cold to go outside, just enjoying my usual TV show inside the house before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before dozing off.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How’s it going with your day so far? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy. Tonight, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before tucking myself in bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys! How are you all doing today? This morning, I’ve put on my fall jacket for my usual and most peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. I’ve put on the heating inside the house too today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning myself in tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup all! How are you? Today as it’s way too cold and windy to go outside, just staying inside before rocking myself to sleep tonight

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today!? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I’ve had yet another bad night last night.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, just playing some games on my phone inside the house because it’s way too cold and wet to go outside before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy sup there! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again today. As it’s quite warm outside today, feeling like 33C, a summer day, just enjoying my usual TV show indoors with the AC on before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How’s it going so far with your day? This morning, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session by phone and online. The afternoon, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there man guys! How are you today? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, because it’s indeed a really cold, gloomy a dark day without any sunshine at all outside and feeling like 13C, just staying inside with the heating on before dozing off tonight.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.