Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a freezing cold, really wet and completely dark and gloomy day again outside, feeling like 13C again today, just enjoying the movie “A Cinderella Story” on Netflix before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hey sup guys! How are ya all doing today? Today, since it’s an overcast, chilly and wet day outside, feeling like 17C today, just enjoying my usual TV show on YouTube premium before turning myself in tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys! How are you? Today, because it’s my birthday, just having Chinese take-out and a raspberry mousse cake for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before tucking myself to bed.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before lulling myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello everyone sup? How are you doing so far with your day? Today, because it’s an overcast, awfully cold, wet and gloomy day outside, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys! How are you? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash and have trimmed my nails. The afternoon, still enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube because I haven’t finished it yesterday afternoon yet before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hi all sup! How are ye al doing today? Today, as it’s a dark, cd, gloomy and wet day outside, feeling like 12C, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 2” before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, since it’s yet another awfully wet, dark, cold, windy, wet and gloomy day outside, feeling like 8C, just enjoying “Star Wars 4, A new Hope” on Apple TV before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup all there man! How are you today? Today, since there’s frost on the ground this morning outside and feeling like -2C, just enjoying the movie : “Star Wars 5, The Empire strikes back” before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, because it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, feeling like 10C, just enjoying the animated Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast” made in 1991 on YouTube before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi” before turning myself in.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold but dry and sunny day outside, feeling like 8C, just still enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi as I haven’t finished it yet yesterday afternoon before dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, dark and overcast day outside, feeling like 10C, just enjoying “Star Wars 1, The Phantom Menace” on Apple TV before lulling myself to sleep

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Wednesday all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, wet and dark day outside, just enjoying my 2 new favorite TV shows : “The King’s Woman” and “Charmed”, before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are he all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual Chinese TV show called : “The King’s Woman” before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Heya sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with spring rolls and lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.