Community Chat Thread

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, since it’s another terribly cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C yet again, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup guys! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another yet again very cold, dark and gloomy day outside but dry, currently feeling like 6C, just enjoying my new Chinese TV show called “Boss and Me” on YouTube Premium before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and depressing day outside, currently feeling like 3C, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Howdy sup there! How are you doing with your day so far? Today, since it’s another very cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the sack tonight.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, because it’s yet another freezing cold, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -1C, just playing some games on my Wii before hitting the bed tonight.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.