Community Referral Contest

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Hey Forum Authority,

It’s time for another one of our amazing contests with some great prizes! The idea behind this contest is to encourage community participation alongside gaining some new members in the community. We hope everyone will participate with us to drive Forum Authority to number one again.

What Is The Contest?

The contest is going to work based on the amount of ‘active’ referrals that you can bring to Forum Authority. What do we mean by ‘active’? To be classed as an active referral you need to encourage members on other forums and blogs outside of FA to come over and sign up at FA and they must post on FA after signing up including your username in their post as proof you referred them.

Requirement To Be Classed As Active

They must sign up and confirm their e-mail.
They must make an introduction thread.
They must make 5 posts on the forum (this excludes their intro thread).

What Are The Incentives For This?

So we have come up with several prizes and there will be a first and second place prize available for this as follows:

1st Prize
  • £10 Cash. (via PayPal)
  • £10 Steam/Amazon Gift Card. (Whichever you would rather)
  • Lifetime Emerald membership.
  • 30 Day Stickied Topic Of Your Chosen.
  • Exclusive One Off Award.

2nd Prize
  • Lifetime Emerald Membership.
  • Exclusive Award.

3rd Prize
  • 1000 Points

To be eligible for the prizes above your account must be in good standing order here at Forum Authority, you need to refer a minimum of ‘5’ people for 1st prize and a minimum of ‘3’ people for 2nd prize. These members must meet the requirements to be classed as active.

Promotional Material

To help you in your quest to refer people we have created some promo material below which can be used to promote the forum.

Forum Authority promo thread.

Forum Authority Signatures.

Forum Authority Banner.

This contest will start today, 2nd May 2020 and will run until 6th June 2020 and the winner will be announced on 7th June 2020. Go on what are you waiting for…go get referring.

On behalf of the Community Team at Forum Authority … Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Some absolutely great prizes to be won here and I hope all the members on Forum Authority take this opportunity to grab these up as soon as possible, because as I said in my giveaway thread these at the moment are far, few and in between so hopefully this helps gives back to the community whilst also driving some friendly competition.

GunsnRoses

On Fire
8 April 2020

This is so awesome, I'm really happy to see all these contest and giveaways, just shows you guys care! Really hoping this goes well

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Just a reminder to everyone to use their unique referral link when they are asking people to join up!

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Remember if you have already referred someone please let myself or Sir know about it.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Please take into consideration what @digital stated. If someone has registered with your referral and you have not mentioned it to us. It will not count to the competition, so please do let us know.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Guys it's still live!, I encourage anyone who has not entered to seriously consider, as there are some great prizes to be won, even more so enhanced now with xenforo.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

So...did anyone win this? Can I nominate someone who "referred me"?

Haven't even seen staff online in forever :(

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.