Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

I haven't seen the show or the movie unfortunately, I was planning on watching the movie, however, I thought you would need to understand the show to get the movie.

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

I've seen the anime a couple times but not a huge fan of it though I did really like the movie a lot. It wasn't half that bad in my opinion and was something I did enjoy quite a bit.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

The anime is supposed to be coming to Netflix on the fifteenth or so, and some friends and I who have been having Netflix Parties watching She-Ra discussed doing them with this series as well. I already have seen it once before, but it'll be nostalgic to watch it again.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I might see if I can give it a go if it arrives on Netflix! Although based on previous experience with this, I can't see me getting into it at all because I've tried before.

Demon_skeith

Junior
10 May 2020

I've seen the entire series, for a non japan anime, it really does well in all areas. It's a highly recommended series, just be sure though to not watch the live action series.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.