Do guns kill or protect people?

22_22

Junior
3 May 2020

I feel that there is a huge debate on the pros and cons of using guns. I am against them at times as I feel it can be excessive force and cause more problems than it is trying to solve. Also, those in control of them should be thorough tested to make sure they are appropriately using them and are healthy enough to do so.

What are your thoughts on this? Who should or shouldn't have guns? Is it the answer to control the masses?

RedmondG

Junior
15 April 2020
Nam

If you watch the famous stand-up by Jim Jefferies, he voices my exact opinion :p

The end of the day the law was there to over-throw the government if they were being ***** but now you're bringing them to a drone fight. So that's irrelevant now.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.