Does god exist?

Daddy

29 September 2016

Nope. show me prove..
I do however, believe someone was crucified on Easter and that's how easter came about.
As for greek gods, well.. I don't believe they had the power of the sea and all that.. just regular people like us that ruled the world as president.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

No absolutely not - there is no proof he/she/it exists.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I agree with the previous answers. I'm a fan of a scientific method, and I think that the only reasonable justification for believing something is to see proof of it. Proof of that kind that shows that a God exists still remains to be seen.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I'm another who doesn't really believe in a god. Even in Hebrew school, I was quite the skeptic. I remember asking my rabbi, "If god created us, then who created god?" He was absolutely stunned by my question and took a few minutes to think of an answer, before finally comparing it to the old question about the chicken or the egg. I think from that day on, I only became more skeptical about god existing...

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.