Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Evening everyone,

With the recent removal of the bug tracker tool, I have decided to upload this thread, it will have a form included at the bottom for your personal use if you happen to spot any issues. Currently I'm trying my hardest to iron out any bugs and potential errors on the community, however, I cannot spot all of them. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in finding anything that doesn't seem fitting to the forum or conflicting in some way or another.

If you could provide as much information in your form as possible to try and help me solve the problems sooner that would be greatly appreciated also. It will be as simple as identifying where the issue is and what is affected, if you know the answer. Sending it to myself and I will do my best to let you know when I'm working on resolving the issue, or I will create a detailed thread about issues that I've resolved together.

Thank you.

FORM:
BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM):
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) :
EXTRA (INCLUDE ANY SCREEN SHOTS, ERROR CODES, ETC HERE):

Last edited:

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM): Unearned Trophy/Award. I got an award for 1000 posts when I'm only at 210 after this one.
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) : Awards?
N/A

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM): Unearned Trophy/Award. I got an award for 1000 posts when I'm only at 210 after this one.
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) : Awards?
N/A
thank you for your comment we will be working hard to fix this issue as many members are experiencing it.

creaky

Junior
30 May 2020

BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM): Hover over the reputation bar for some users the tooltip has a missing phrase
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) :
User info in thread
Missing phrase, see screenshot

phrase.png

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM): Edit button missing
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) : I'm seeing it in all threads currently...
Capture.PNG

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) : I'm seeing it in all threads currently...
View attachment 31
I noticed the edit button disappears after a while. Seems like you only have a small window to go in and edit posts. After that, you can’t change them :(

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

BUG ISSUE (DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM): Hover over the reputation bar for some users the tooltip has a missing phrase
BUG LOCATION (LOCATION ONSITE OF ISSUE) : User info in thread
EXTRA (INCLUDE ANY SCREEN SHOTS, ERROR CODES, ETC HERE): Missing phrase, see screenshot

View attachment 30
unfortunately I tried to change this however it seems like the reputation plug-in has this built-in which I believe is the tooltip once full reputation is surpassed.

View attachment 31
I noticed the edit button disappears after a while. Seems like you only have a small window to go in and edit posts. After that, you can’t change them :(
this is a member limitation which is restricted at 30 minutes for editing. I will perhaps raise this to 1-hour of editing per post however for unlimited editing upgraded membership is advised. :)

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

this is a member limitation which is restricted at 30 minutes for editing. I will perhaps raise this to 1-hour of editing per post however for unlimited editing upgraded membership is advised. :)
I see. I can't afford to upgrade, so... I better reread the rules regarding double posting. Because I wanted to edit my post in my contest poetry thread to include the newer version that I officially submitted. xD

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.