Dee said:
Monster
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Ergo Proxy
Ranma 1/2
I read some of the Ranma 1/2, never watched it though, is the manga or the anime better?
I never read the manga, so I can't compare. I think the anime is pretty hilarious, though.

necr0

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
21 November 2016

Neon Genesis Evangelion will forever be my favourite anime, coming a close second is Samurai Champloo (The soundtrack alone just added a whole new depth).

Silence

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
5 November 2016

Dear god I've probably seen these questions a dozen times and I'm still unable to answer them right.
I've seen way too many, most of the ones I would consider a 'favorite' are ecchi/comedy/romance like Mayo Chikki.

PLLTwistedFan

Junior
27 March 2017

My favourite Anime when I was a child and if it was still around I'd probably re watch it again.

My Mother and I use to wake up and watch Agro's Cartoon Connection and wait for them to air Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon was the only one that mum and I absolutely loved.

Especially Tuxedo Mask and Serena and the Romance they shared. it was awesome.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.