Favorite genre?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

I personally prefer instrumental music, wiothout any singing voice, with the harmonious melody only. And in this genre, I have a preference for the Chinese instrumental music, which is my own culture.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Sir?Twisted said:
Well...to be honest I like majority of them, but my favorite would have to be rock and then metal, with some glam rock/metal...
We've got very different tastes in music, eh Twisted?

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Naiwen said:
Sir?Twisted said:
Well...to be honest I like majority of them, but my favorite would have to be rock and then metal, with some glam rock/metal...
I'd say so but don't get me wrong I also love music like heart and soul Earth Angel two silhouettes on the shade and some other oldies :D

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Sir?Twisted said:
Naiwen said:
Sir?Twisted said:
I'd say so but don't get me wrong I also love music like heart and soul Earth Angel two silhouettes on the shade and some other oldies :D

Unrecognized

Junior +
15 March 2016
Netherlands

I've multiple genres were I love to listen to, mostly Rock N' Roll though.
But besides Rock N' Roll, I also like Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock and Punk Rock.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Kino said:
What's your favorite genre of music?
I've merged your thread with the already existing same one I made on this. Why don't you tell us first about your favourite genre to listen to while you're at it?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Personally a fan of rock, alternative and SOME pop.
Can't listen to classical and opera due to my hearing impairment

mixlikes

Junior
29 April 2020
USA

I personally prefer instrumental music, wiothout any singing voice, with the harmonious melody only. And in this genre, I have a preference for the Chinese instrumental music, which is my own culture.
Good. But I like to listen Pop Music.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.