Favorite Playstation?

Tap

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
2 December 2016

Affray said:
Tap said:
Well, I would for sure say PS2 Because my favorite games were on there! Then I got PS3 but still none the less PS2 topped everything I remember coming home every day to play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas as a child oh boy did I love that game!!! I remember there was this one cheat code or something where you could spawn in a stunt plane  :hehe: I had so much fun playing GTA SA haha
San Andreas is fairly widely accepted as the best GTA game and I can't disagree.
More modern GTA games are way better looking and are a natural progression of the series in gameplay, etc, but San Andreas was just so goddamn amazing for it's time.
It was a cut above most games in almost every way, there is so much you can do even while just screwing around and accomplishing nothing plot or mission wise.
Even today I can pick it up and play for hours and just have the best time.
Yea haha I absolutely love it to this day!!!  :hehe:

Blue

5 December 2016

South said:
I have to say PS1

I loved Crash Bandicoot, Driver, Driver 2, GTA 2, NFS, etc
Oh god crash bandicoot was the best! Honestly one of my most popular games as a kid besides all rockstar games. I put so many hours into those games. You have the one they added to the ps4 store? They have it so you can buy these old ps1/ps2 games now.

Darkness

27 August 2016

Blue said:
South said:
I have to say PS1

I loved Crash Bandicoot, Driver, Driver 2, GTA 2, NFS, etc
Oh god crash bandicoot was the best! Honestly one of my most popular games as a kid besides all rockstar games. I put so many hours into those games. You have the one they added to the ps4 store? They have it so you can buy these old ps1/ps2 games now.
I don't have a PS4, sticking with PS3 just cleaned her out and put in new thermal paste to help extend its life and when it fails i'm getting out my old school consoles.

CSS

Junior
21 December 2016

The Playstation 2 and 3 were the best Sony Consoles. The life of PS3 is now over though as it's full of little modding kids.  :p

Aftermarket

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
20 November 2016

As much of an Xbox fan I am, my first Console was the Playstation 2, I had a **** ton of games for that Console, and honestly was the best Console at the time. I had an original Xbox as well before I purchased it, and I was about 5-7 years old at the time.

Blue

5 December 2016

I don't know if I've posted on this before, but if I have im changing my answer.

While it used to be PS4 i like the original PSP. SO MUCH modding capabilities. I love it.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.