Favourite board game.

KiraGiles

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 November 2019
Scotland

I would say my favourite board game would be monopoly. I really love this game, very competitive and can be extremely fun. Strategies right and you will win :)

HungryEgo

Junior +
21 May 2020

I would say my favourite board game would be monopoly. I really love this game, very competitive and can be extremely fun. Strategies right and you will win :)
Monopoly hands down. I wonder if there is a virtual monopoly game you can play with friends...(goes to search the web for an option)
I also like monopoly, however, other games I like are uno and connect four.
Those are classics as well! At work we have a Life Sized version of connect 4 that is a hit with the employees. We also had life sized jenga until it went...missing. Someone legit took life sized jenga!
My favorite is definitely "The Game of Life".
Never played it. Is it any good? What would it be similar to?

Juneberry

18 April 2020
New Jersey

Never played it. Is it any good? What would it be similar to?
I... don't know what it's similar to. It's one I really enjoy, though. Basically, it simulates life- you get to choose to go to college or straight to career, you get pay days as you pass spots on the board, and your goal is to be the richest at the end of the road.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Monopoly is great except I’m not really a great loser so I tend to have a bit of a temper tantrum playing it 😂😂

HungryEgo

Junior +
21 May 2020

Monopoly is great except I’m not really a great loser so I tend to have a bit of a temper tantrum playing it 😂😂
That’s cool. I’ll let you have your temper tantrum. But I’ll still charge you the hotel rent cost cause I’m not running no shelter 🙈

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.