Favourite movie genre and why?

KiraGiles

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 November 2019
Scotland

I personally like thrillers, I also like court room movies. These genres in my opinion have a lot to work with and if used properly the outcome of the movie can come out very interesting.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Although it probably isn't my favorite genre (that question is way to difficult and mood-based), but I'm a sucker for submarine thrillers like The Hunt for Red October and Das Boot.

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

My favorite movie genre would have to be action packed movies but I also like some Scifi mixed in once in a while like Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief which is one of my favorite movies. The hunger games is another good movie series as well.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.