Forum Awards

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Dear members,

Forum Authority's switch to XenForo has meant that we have had to find alternatives for our previous and awesome features. Today, we can proudly announce that the award system is reintroduced, looking better than ever.

🏅 What are awards?
Awards are small ribbons, medals or symbols that you get as a prize and token of appreciation for fulfilling various criteria. These are displayed on your profile and in all of your posts, proudly shown off to the rest of the community. There are awards given for reaching different post count milestones
, for following Forum Authority on
, for being an especially helpful member
, and there are even awards for avid coffee drinkers
and dog owners
. The full list of available awards and how to get them can be found here.

🤔 I am eligible for an award. How do I claim it?

If you have fulfilled the criteria in order to receive an award, you can fill out the form below and reply with it to this thread. No awards are given out automatically, so even if you reach a thousand posts you will not get the appropriate award before you reply with a filled out form.

Rich (BB code):
Award: (The name of the award you are requesting)
Proof of eligibility: (Proof or reson supporting that you receive the award)
😰 I have an award, but it does not show up in my posts or profile!
Which of your awards that actually show up in your profile and forum posts have to be actively chosen by you. To display an avatar, firstly go to your user profile page, secondly click the "Awards"-tab and thirdly click on the 📢 loudspeaker next to the respective award's name, and you're done. This is also illustrated in the screenshot in the spoiler below.

Good luck on your award collection!

Best regards,

The Staff Team

tomdev

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝖅𝖔𝖓𝖊
Emerald Upgrade
1 May 2020
localhost

Award: The Flash
Proof of eligibility: Upgraded like 5 minutes after my registration. Sir Twisted should be able to confirm, since we had a chat about it.

Award: Friendly Face
Proof of eligibility: Was also granted to me after about 20 hours or so.

Award: Gaming life
Proof of eligibility:

Attachments

Last edited:

MaxBill

The Myth
29 June 2015
Behind you

Award: Referee
Proof of eligibility:
Most referred member.

Award : Dog Lover
Proof of eligibility:
I had this before, If twisted go through the email You can get it or i will sent one soon.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Award: May The Fourth Be With You/ Dog / Friendly Face/ Facebook
Proof of eligibility: I previously had all of the above awards prior to the switch.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

Award: Friendly Face
Proof of eligibility: I'm new here, but I feel like I have made 15 quality posts in the first 3 days here?

Unless anyone thinks otherwise 🤷‍♂️

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.