Free Host or Paid host ?

kingcool52

8 August 2015

Paid hosting. The service that you get from most paid hosts is just so much better and free hosting is just not reliable enough.

amanwaa

Banned
11 December 2017
Lucknow

Its depend on your website needs, If you too much traffic on your blog then you should go with any Paid reputed hosting Provider, But If your newbie or student and want to test any project or not enough traffic then you can choose any best free hosting provider for the Internet.
[hr]

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

Paid host but it doesn't have to be expensive either. I actually host a very cheap plan but I also get 8 GB ram and 4 cores on SSD so I still get the product I just don't pay much. Really an un-managed server with one person working tickets but I do everything myself so really is the perfect setup. Most free hosts have ads on your site and even if you find one that doesn't it's still not worth it because they might get tired of you.

Daddy

29 September 2016

Paid host, I only ever used FreeWebs and we're talking back in the 2000s, the internet has progressed since, no such thing as free hosting now, no contract, so you could wake up the next morning without an account as they aren't obligated to keep providing you it.

I run my own hosting servers now, I provide them at affordable pricing compared to other hosts, don't believe in charging a bomb for something so widely available.. Although I do now have an extinct server in France which i'm offering free hosting to people, but only because the server location is no longer suitable for us and it's already been paid for.

dubey1071

Junior
12 September 2020

BRO depends on how much traffic your website then you choose
which type of hosting you need If you are learning to blog now, there is not much traffic on your blog.
So my idea is to use free web hosting If a lot of traffic is coming to your website, then you should take hosting immediately - otherwise, your Google ranking may also be down.

zoldos

4 December 2016
the South

Anyway, paid hosting is the best. Many starter hosts are cheap. The only "free" hosting I ever really used was a friend's basement 56k modem in 1997. lol

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.