Hello from Canada eh?

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

Hello,

My name is Mike, but I go by HungryEgo online (was a username generated years ago which kind of just stuck with me, so just go with it ;)), but I also go by Hungry for short.

Umm, a little about me...I am from Canada, 30 years old, working from home since March 16 and need to find something else to kill time before I go literally mental sitting around the house from this COVID-19 lifestyle. So here I am, I guess you're stuck with me for the time being :).

Used to dabble in forum administration and website hosting years ago, out of touch with it and found this forum posted here and low and behold it is a general forum (great! Let's kill some time here). The last time I dabbled in forum administration/participation would be oh....when vBulletin was in the middle of the 4.x.x series and Xenforo just came out recently? So excuse me while I find my way around here haha.

Any who, what do you want to know? I'm just going to be browsing and setting up some stuff here to make myself at home. Cheers!✌

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

It's nice to meet you, Hungry! I assume that'd be your preferred name here, so I'm just gonna run with it like the wind. Actually I'm not, because I can't run to save my life (that I thankfully don't have actual proof of). But you get my point. :3

Let's learn lots about each other soon and have lots of fun to distract us from the insanity that is the pandemic! :'D

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

It's nice to meet you, Hungry! I assume that'd be your preferred name here, so I'm just gonna run with it like the wind. Actually I'm not, because I can't run to save my life (that I thankfully don't have actual proof of). But you get my point. :3

Let's learn lots about each other soon and have lots of fun to distract us from the insanity that is the pandemic! :'D
Sounds good to me! I seriously need some new hobbies so figured why not try and find some cool cats online and chill. Plus I just upgraded my internet at home so I need to give the new modem a workout :D

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

Congrats on the new modem! I'm jealous, because I have super sucky internet. I mean it works, but... It's cellular and just can be really bad sometimes, especially uploads. >w<

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

So this is the modem that I just had installed and am now subscribed to gigabit fibre internet. My roommate whose bedroom and computer is in the room right next to the modem has an ethernet connection so he has it waaaaaaay better than I do. I did manage to get my ISP to send me these bad boys so "hopefully" that will make it even better for me! They just need to be delivered :(

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

Just realized that signature image is extremely aggressive and so I would like to apologize right away for it. I am going to find something smaller lol. Wish I could actually upload an image to my signature vs. linking to the image :(. Oh well.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Hey Hungry!

Welcome to Forum Authority. I hope you enjoy ‘killing time’ here with us all! If there is anything I can help with don’t hesitate to ask.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

Hey Hungry!

Welcome to Forum Promotion. I hope you enjoy ‘killing time’ here with us all! If there is anything I can help with don’t hesitate to ask.
Forum Promotion? or Forum Authority? Am I in the wrong class again? :D

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Haha that was my bad :ROFLMAO:! I work on both! Let me try again! Welcome to Forum Authority!

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

First and foremost I want to say thank you very much for joining the community. I'm happy to see you have decided to choose us for spending your time during covid-19 etc. You will not be disappointed, we have nice, lovely community here, and we're all friendly :)

if you need help or assistance with anything, then please don't hesitate to ask myself on another staff member.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

First and foremost I want to say thank you very much for joining the community. I'm happy to see you have decided to choose us for spending your time during covid-19 etc. You will not be disappointed, we have nice, lovely community here, and we're all friendly :)

if you need help or assistance with anything, then please don't hesitate to ask myself on another staff member.
Thank you Sir! Will do 👍
Hi hi welcome to the site! As sir said were all so friendly, haha! I'm sure you'll like it here :)
I am sure I will, hoping to find something that will occupy and keep my attention for a while lol. Oh look, a squirrel!
Hi neighbour, Welcome to Forum Authority. Right now i am in Canada. See you around
Nice - a fellow Canadian!

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Hey there Mike, and welcome to Forum Authority! I'm really glad you decided to join us, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you :)

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.