Lady Gaga!

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

You said it.
She's way too OTT. Not a fan of her at all, but that's just me.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Anyone listen to the new album she dropped this week? I find it pretty catchy!

No, I'll have to check it out, because Lady Gaga has really grown on me the past year or so! I'd like to dig a little deeper than just listening to her songs whenever they play on the radio.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

No, I'll have to check it out, because Lady Gaga has really grown on me the past year or so! I'd like to dig a little deeper than just listening to her songs whenever they play on the radio.
Yes definitely do! She has duets with Ariana Grande and Elton John. I am super into this album from her 😄

mixlikes

Junior
29 April 2020
USA

Lady Gaga is a talented American singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, and businesswoman. I appreciate her hard work.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.