Long or short Hair?

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

Girls with long hair I find enticing. ;) Though honestly long or short could work.

For guys, well of course short hair but long hair would be great especially if in a band.

ArcticWolf

On Fire
10 December 2016
UK

I like a 0 cut meaning all off can't stand long hair. Easy to wash as well don't have to mess around with it.

Daphne

Junior +
14 December 2016

It doesn't really matter, to be honest, but I tend to think that guys with long hair tend to look attractive. It gives them an aura of mystery and coolness...

M

marshmallow

I personally prefer my longer hair right now. I've had both really short hair and really long as well in the past, so longer hair is the way to go for me personally.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.