My views on religion

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

I'll be moving your thread into debates and philosophy, personally, I'm Wiccan because I love magic and believe in magic, you might think of me as crazy, but I'm not and I don't believe I got magical powers. But I do think that magic made this universe.

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Naiwen said:
I'll be moving your thread into debates and philosophy
You didn't move the thread properly - have done that now

I too, am agnostic atheist

Crypto

On Fire
4 December 2016
United States

I'm not understanding about how an individual could view Christianity as correct, I mean, sure Christians do have a good general set of morals but they base their views on a book. If that sort of thing is for you then I'm happy you found something that you propose is true and base your life around it. Personally I am an agnostic atheist.

Sqweerl

26 November 2016

I am an atheist, but atheism isnt really a religion soo i am not a part in any religion.

I kind of hate religion, the religions i hate the most are islamist and african christians, if you ask me why then ill just say that i cant really answer... I mostly hate the people following these religions..

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.