Nintendo Switch

RedmondG

Junior
15 April 2020
Nam

I had one shortly after launch and I love it! I always treat Nintendo systems different to the other consoles. They are for serious gaming with more power etc but the Switch plays a big part in my life! It always comes with me when i'm travelling and when I need a bit of chilled gaming with beautiful graphics, you can't go wrong!

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

RedmondG said:
I had one shortly after launch and I love it! I always treat Nintendo systems different to the other consoles. They are for serious gaming with more power etc but the Switch plays a big part in my life! It always comes with me when i'm travelling and when I need a bit of chilled gaming with beautiful graphics, you can't go wrong!
Yeah I enjoy my switch as well. Though I prefer to play on the TV. Can't say too much for the switch lite however. There's nothing wrong with the switch lite I just think at that price you should be able to hook it up to your TV. But it's definitely a neat little travel device too so I agree with you there.

RedmondG

Junior
15 April 2020
Nam

Yeah for me it should ALWAYS be docked at home unless you have a serious bathroom problem.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.