Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Greetings everyone,

After a few members voiced various concerns of suggesting feedback, I have now took it upon myself to make an official thread for the community to interact with in order to share any concerns, feedback or suggestions you may have regarding the theme, the styling or the software of the forum. This will be addressed by a staff member and if implemented like previously mentioned in the V3 thread, you will be awarded with a contributor banner which will display on your posts and profile.

Furthermore any implementations that are done through user suggestions will be updated in this thread.

Kind regards,

Sir Twisted.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

@GunsnRoses credits and awards are something we are hoping to implement in the next few days! So they will be making a re-appearance for sure!

MaxBill

The Myth
29 June 2015
Behind you

Achievements or Task, this will motivate members to be active.
Group Image need to be changed, Current one is not attractive.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

There is work being done to make Custom Ranks just now, if you can bear with us a couple more days. We do have trophies that can be earned just now - if you think you have one missing PM me and I can add it for you.

tomdev

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–˜ ๐–…๐–”๐–“๐–Š
Emerald Upgrade
1 May 2020
localhost

I would say the username colour matches perfectly fine. View attachment 13

Custom user groups images, or groups in general?

We will be adding a dark theme when the light one is fully finished.
Groups in general, about a certain topic like gaming for example

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Groups in general, about a certain topic like gaming for example
We will eventually be adding custom groups to perhaps buy your own or assign fa soft ranks for designers, writers etc. But creating a group solely for gaming would be more catered towards a personal private group in which the user can make that group about anything they wish. Within reason.

tomdev

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–˜ ๐–…๐–”๐–“๐–Š
Emerald Upgrade
1 May 2020
localhost

We will eventually be adding custom groups to perhaps buy your own or assign fa soft ranks for designers, writers etc. But creating a group solely for gaming would be more catered towards a personal private group in which the user can make that group about anything they wish. Within reason.
Theoretically speaking, what would be the the approximate price for a group?

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

@MaxBill as you post more replies and content your reputation score will go up. In the future we may look to getting a more advanced system whereby users can give each other reputation.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Day by day the forum is getting attractive.
How does the new reputation progress bar works?
Hi max this was my explanation to @Tagobs.

so essentially what will happen is that when you're a beginner or it will progress pretty quickly in 25s, so 25 post =5%, 50 = 10%. Then move to 50s after 150 posts. So 200 posts = 40% then 250 = 45%. Then move to 100s etc. Until 1000 posts (90%) then it'll go up every few 100 posts. So 95% will be at 1200 posts. 100% at 1500 posts and then 100% master over 2000 posts.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.