Online Banking?

Lämmchen

Junior
31 May 2020

Do you use online banking? What about your parents?

I'm asking because a friend of mine is a banker and is struggling with social distancing during this period even though the banks are mainly closed in the lobbies except by appointment. He's been upset that some of the people my age (50 something) and up refuse to use online banking and would rather deal with a person to set up accounts or whatever.

creaky

Junior
30 May 2020

I use online banking all the time, have done for a few years. My parents prefer to talk to a real person but due to current circumstances I'm teaching him how to use online banking.

Daddy

29 September 2016

I've always used online banking, very rarely do I need to actually go into my bank.
My folks prefer going to the bank or post office for their cash & snizzle but recently downloaded the online banking app and are now liking the functionality it provides.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

My father and I both use online banking, but part of that is because we haven't got the bank we use near us anymore. It's also just simpler to do things online these days. We do everything from pay the rent to sending each other money when we need it to keep our bank accounts at a safe level. It's nice because we can bank from anywhere, and I'm not big on the human experience anyway.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I always use online banking, mainly because it’s instant, easy to use and straightforward.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

My parents and I use online banking religiously. I think the last time I actually stepped foot into a branch was 2 years ago when I was resigning my mortgage contract.

ARx182

12 June 2015
United Kingdom

I use online banking for all my banking needs. It’s simpler and much more time efficient. Can’t imagine not using online banking now that I think of it.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.