Pokemon TCG (trading card game) for PC

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

Has anyone ever played the pokemon trading card game for PC? Was wondering if you've even heard of it. I stopped collecting the cards from my younger years and had let go of this and didn't even know it existed.

Personally you just download it and you can play against other people. Downside is though you get a decent amount of cards to start with you have to go buy code cards online for booster packs in-game. You can't buy them in the game digitally. They come inside real card packs. But what you can do is buy the codes on another site instead of buying the real cards. Which is what I did.

If anyone on here plays it, I would love to play with you. You can add me -> B-rad_UGG

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.