Red dead redemption 2

Rick

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 October 2016

Is anyone else hyped for the release of this game?? 
I for one can not ******* wait! I thought that the first game was absolutely AMAZING!

SOURCE

Jesus

Junior
28 October 2016

First time I seen anything about it was drama alert. Hopefully it lives up to the hype

Rick

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 October 2016

Jesus said:
First time I seen anything about it was drama alert. Hopefully it lives up to the hype
I really hope so! The first one was amaaazziing!!

Power

17 October 2016
France

Really looking toward the release, the first one was great but next gen is just going to make it a smasher !

Affray

Climbing the ladder
27 November 2016

Red Dead Redemption is easily one of my all time favourite games, and I'm not even really a fan of westerns.
If this new one is even half as good as I am hoping for I am going to be happy.

Blue

5 December 2016

I have played the red-dead series since ps2, and it was a really fun family loved game. I can't wait to play a new one, and will play each one that is ever released.

Affray

Climbing the ladder
27 November 2016

Blue said:
I have played the red-dead series since ps2, and it was a really fun family loved game. I can't wait to play a new one, and will play each one that is ever released.
Same here.
It is one of those game series that every time a new title shows up I get very excited and can't wait for it to get here so I can play it non-stop.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.