Should this be allowed?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Yes, nothing wrong with it. It's a natural thing and has been occuring for centuries.

Crypto

On Fire
4 December 2016
United States

I see nothing wrong with it but I do believe women should at least cover themselves to some point for self-respect so they aren't showing 'everything'.

Daddy

29 September 2016

Breast feeding in public is very common, I personally have no problem at all, afterall, A baby need's it's food every 2-3 hours, staying at home all the time will make you suicidal, jesus.

It's just a shame a large amount of people these days want it to be illegal.

M

marshmallow

I think people find it wrong or weird because they've sexualized breasts to such extents that they cannot be seen as means of food for an infant but rather just as "fun bags". So clearly to them anything related to boobage in public is bad. But I think it's fine. Feed your child. Feed the people. Just do what you want.

Sorry, needed to rant..

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.