Small Showcase - A automated bot [VB2010]

Blue

5 December 2016

This is a program I am working on for the online-game Roblox. It scans groups and outputs ones with money and no-owners to a list so that you can go in and claim the rewards for yourself. It also has a HWID checker system and is encrypted, so when I give it to my friends, they can't release it to others. This is REALLY easy to make and anyone can do it, so I will give the main chunk of my code below, however, not all of it since there are some parts that make my checker unique.
Code:
        If Label3.Text = "One" Then
            Dim x As Integer
            x = 0
            Do Until Form2.CheckBox1.Checked = True
                Dim rndnumber As Random
                Dim number As Integer
                rndnumber = New Random
                number = rndnumber.Next(0, 1000000)
                Dim group
                group = "https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=" & number.ToString()
                Form2.TextBox1.Text = number.ToString
                Form2.TextBox2.Text = group
                Form2.WebBrowser1.Navigate(group)
                Delay(3)
                If Form2.WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("No One!") Then
                    Form2.ListBox1.Items.Add(Form2.WebBrowser1.Url)
                End If
                If Form2.WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("No One!") And Form2.WebBrowser1.DocumentText.Contains("Funds:") Then
                    ListBox1.Items.Add(Form2.WebBrowser1.Url)
                    If RadioButton1.Checked = True Then

Else

End If
                End If
                x = x + 1
                Label5.Text = x
                Delay(1)
            Loop

Tap

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
2 December 2016

Looks really nice I guess! I mean I can see some flaws in the bit of code you released that I'd fix but other than that amazing!

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.