SOUP DESIGNS : A DESIGN THAT SPEAK

Blue

5 December 2016

Hey soup, I've seen you all over man. I must say your graphics are always top notch. You really should get more into free-lance professional work rather than forum work. Goodluck with sales my man.

Soup

Junior
22 May 2016

Blue said:
Hey soup, I've seen you all over man. I must say your graphics are always top notch. You really should get more into free-lance professional work rather than forum work. Goodluck with sales my man.

I would. it's just that it's too time-consuming with my college life and I'm planning on getting a day job, such as at some fast food place so that would mean even less time to do graphics, especially larger projects for things like start-up companies. Thanks for the post though ~

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.