Threads Removed?

Astro

22 November 2016

Some of my threads got deleted? Bhop script download and csgo accounts for sale I give people the csgo cd key for cheaper? How the hell is it hacking, illegal or nulled. The script is just a macro that binds the space bar to hold down. and the accounts are 100% real and legal to sell. I've been on this forum because of a merge and I'm already hating this staff.

Silence

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
5 November 2016

If you're going to word it like that then yes it will appear it is 'hacking', kidding. You didn't provide a reason as to why it's considered hacking, only stating the title of the script. However all it is doing is creating a macro, which can be done on various gaming keyboards by default, to spam a spacebar button. It is not hacking, a bit annoying yes, but it is just creating a means for people without gaming keyboards and the ability to create macros on their keyboard the same functionality. The accounts, I can understand that. The BHop script doesn't seem just.

Astro

22 November 2016

Contents don't tell a different story because it's a spacebar macro lmfao... and for the account selling, I'm selling CD KEYS WHICH FOR CHEAPER THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS
[hr]
No, once again. You're wrong. It's a macro wtf?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Allow me to weigh in here.
I have taken your concerns on board and will discuss these with the staff. At the moment, your threads were deleted due to our policy of "unfair advantage" in the game. (And we have already agreed that this needs to be cleared up, so we're working on that, rest assured).

Further to your accounts, I believe that this may

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.