[VB.NET] MeinChecker Redesigned Source Code

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

I was going to sell this, but the market for checkers has drastically declined. So, I decided to share this to show how easy it is to make a checker and why if you bought one for $50 then you were ripped off. I sold this checker for $20 lifetime, and I really ruined the checker market because I made it affordable.

Enjoy never paying for a checker again.

https://mega.nz/#!Uk5jUY6B!8zA-58LpJxSHPI1rQrkbrQvYZy90WyiwOUDM3GtIpbA

I'm not putting a virus scan because it's source code, if it has malicious code then don't compile it nor run it.

Also, yes I know some of the code in here isn't the best it could be. I mean I turned off CheckForIllegalCrossThreadCalls lol but it was all for me to prove a point.

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

Aberrant said:
Haven't heard of it before.. Can you elaborate?
It is a social media checker. Basically checks lots of social media services for available account names so you can claim them and sale them, some good OGs (originals) go for $100s, and I've seen some accounts go for a $1k or 2 (and get sold).

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

On3. said:
I think this should belong in the Freebies section (http://nightforums.org/forum-22.html).

A nice share nonetheless. Thank you for sharing this, I might download and compile it in a couple of days.
But it wasn't paid or anything, and it's not a leak because it's mine.

Power said:
Amazing if it works, compiling it as soon as I get a new lappy !
It works, just doesn't filter banned IGs.

Nece said:
Thanks, hope that am allowed to edit the source, anyways thank you.
You're allowed to do whatever you want with it.

Dr Zoidberg

21 November 2016

Hype said:
On3. said:
I think this should belong in the Freebies section (http://nightforums.org/forum-22.html).

A nice share nonetheless. Thank you for sharing this, I might download and compile it in a couple of days.
Nooo, I mean that you're giving it away for free, this can go in the giveaway section :D.
I think that more people will see it there.

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

On3. said:
Hype said:
On3. said:

Nooo, I mean that you're giving it away for free, this can go in the giveaway section :D.
I think that more people will see it there.
Oh okay, well I considered it a source so I thought I'd share it here.

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

dapoks said:
How do you use this? Sorry for asking and being so noob at this coding
I believe I left a compiled version in "MeinChecker Redesign\bin\debug" and just run the .exe that doesn't have ".vshost" in it

But if you want to compile your own, you'll have to get Visual Studio, open the project file, then press "Debug" or Build -> Build Solution.

dapoks

Junior +
18 November 2016

Hype said:
dapoks said:
I believe I left a compiled version in "MeinChecker Redesign\bin\debug" and just run the .exe that doesn't have ".vshost" in it

But if you want to compile your own, you'll have to get Visual Studio, open the project file, then press "Debug" or Build -> Build Solution.
Thank You very much sir and sorry for being so noob and dumb

Hype

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
1 January 2016

dapoks said:
Hype said:
dapoks said:

Thank You very much sir and sorry for being so noob and dumb
Your welcome, and it's fine, we all have to start somewhere.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.