Weather?

Darkness

27 August 2016

Well here in Appalachia the leaves are starting to turn to beautiful fall colors, the temperature has been dropping some during the summer it averages around 94 degrees here and so far it has been in the mid 80s with some night dropping into the 50s.

Humidity is usually always above 75% here typically in the 80% range.

Sceptical

Junior +
26 September 2016

Honestly lately at night it been starting to get cold and I hate the cold weather I prefer spring.

Doodlegod

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
2 October 2016

Right now it is decent out - warm, not cold or hot. Little cloudy.

Ohio's weather is complete ass usually.

Darkness

27 August 2016

Doodlegod said:
Right now it is decent out - warm, not cold or hot. Little cloudy.

Ohio's weather is complete ass usually.
I am 30 miles from Ohio in one direction and 90 miles from Ohio in another direction. 

Funny how states so close get different weather

Doodlegod

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
2 October 2016

Just started to get cold for me. Wasn't bad the past few days, now even inside I'm freezing asf.

Zeno

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
2 October 2016

Doodlegod said:
Just started to get cold for me. Wasn't bad the past few days, now even inside I'm freezing asf.
Same, wait we live in the same state just remembered lol

Kayo

Junior
30 October 2016

As of now where I live it's fairly clear and sunny outside and around 50 degrees temperature wise.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.