What should you be doing now other than being on Forum Authority?

Ben Cousins

Junior
5 August 2016

• Fixing the issue I developed into my website upgrade the other day while I was tanked.
  • Deploying SCCM (or at least, things in Group Policy)
  • Setting up an internet deployment of Dynamics CRM
  • Moving our support system from Jira to Dynamics (if I can... so that it's all integrated into the CRM)
  • Planning the next stage of box updates... which need to happen at some point

And all that while I'm meant to be on holiday!

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Ben?Cousins said:
  • Fixing the issue I developed into my website upgrade the other day while I was tanked.
  • Moving our support system from Jira to Dynamics (if I can... so that it's all integrated into the CRM)

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Working on my site, before getting packed, having a shave and heading to bed ready for an event tomorrow.

Ben Cousins

Junior
5 August 2016

katos said:
Ben?Cousins said:

This is what I signed up for 3 and a half years ago. :p

HungryEgo

Junior +
21 May 2020

I am starting to get pretty sleepy myself.

Maybe I will go and surf while lying in bed. However typing on an actual keyboard is oh so much easier.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.