What's your favorite sport?

xXInfectedXx

Junior
14 June 2015

Currently, my favorite sport is running. I really enjoy this sport because It makes me a healthy person.

ARx182

12 June 2015
United Kingdom

My favorite sport is cricket. I love playing cricket, watching cricket and discussing cricket. I also quite like football as in Soccer. I regularly watch and play football so you can see where the passion comes from.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

I guesss if I gotta choose, it'd have to be table tennis or more commonly known as ping-pong in Chinese. Its a Chinese sport. But thats not why I like it. Because it can exercise my flexibility and agility. It passes time in a more agreeable way too.

Mogra

Junior
19 March 2016

I always wanted to try ping-pong. At the moment Iwould choose running, I suppose. At least this is something I practice from tim to time. I sued to be a huge football fan, but after moving to India I had no one to share my interest with, so it faded over teh years.

Golddisk

Junior
22 February 2016

My favorite is hockey. I never played it (or any sport for that matter) on a team, but I enjoy watching hockey and used to play street hockey with my friends occasionally when I was younger. For my own exercise I enjoy running.

PLLTwistedFan

Junior
27 March 2017

My favourite sport to watch would be Professional Wrestling. Yes I know it's sports entertainment but I love the storylines and chaos the ensues in the sport.

It's a mix bag of comedy, action and so forth.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.