Whats your OS?

Mogra

Junior
19 March 2016

It's Windows 8 and I hate it. But I'm just to lazy to install something else. Let's wait until it crashes, then I'll think of a decent replacement :)

Unrecognized

Junior +
15 March 2016
Netherlands

Mogra said:
It's Windows 8 and I hate it. But I'm just to lazy to install something else. Let's wait until it crashes, then I'll think of a decent replacement :)
I have the exact same thing, I'm too busy with my computer to install another OS like Windows 10 which has a better interface than Windows 8 in my opinion.

MeowsePad

Junior
21 February 2016

Currently, I'm dual-booting Windows 10 and Windows XP. I like having Windows XP so that I can play old computer games.

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

MeowsePad said:
Currently, I'm dual-booting Windows 10 and Windows XP. I like having Windows XP so that I can play old computer games.
On the same machine?

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Across all of my devices:

Phone : iOS 9
Tablet1: iOS 9
Tablet2: Android L

Laptop: Windows 10
Desktop PC: Windows 10
Spare PC: Windows 10

Networking Router / firewall: Linux Pfsense
Networking monitor: Linux Debian
Recovery USB: Ubuntu boot drive

This is my active list. I also have ISOs of Windows XP through to ten, as well as a lot of Linux drives lying about :)

seed

Junior
14 May 2016

Im dual booting Ubuntu and Windows on my desktop and on my laptop I run Kali

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I run MacOS on my Macbook and Windows 10 on my Surface Pro.

Demon_skeith

Junior
10 May 2020

Sadly all my stuff runs W10 these days, but if its junky software updates keep happening I'm going to jump over to a linux flavor one of these days.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.