Which will you betting this year (console)

GunsnRoses

On Fire
8 April 2020

As we all know the Xbox One X and the PlayStation 5 has been announced and will be releasing this year, I was just wondering what would everyone be getting?

For myself as a fan of the Halo games, gears and a lot of other Xbox titles I'm going to go with the X

Demon_skeith

Junior
10 May 2020

Actually Xbox One X is already released, the new console is Xbox Series X, yes, the confusion has begun....

I don't plan to buy either, as I want the PS5 pro in the near future.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

To be fair I've got my mind set on the Xbox series X because I know Halo infinite will be released on that, as well as some other titles I'm looking forward to. Currently got the Xbox One S right now so hopefully it will be a good upgrade.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I heard rumors of the price tag for both being around $1000, which is too steep a price for me. So I'll probably hang on to my PS4 until that price is at least cut in half!

creaky

Junior
30 May 2020

Xbox Series X most likely, used to get both versions each generation but don't game enough now to warrant the cost.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

Xbox Series X most likely, used to get both versions each generation but don't game enough now to warrant the cost.
In an ideal world, I would love to get both consoles as well especially since Xbox will be getting a flight simulator. But I'll have to stick to just the PS5 this year because of the high cost :(

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.