Who's your favourite Philosopher/Thinker of all-Time?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Mine would be Confucius, I just admire the guy very much and try to abide by his principles of mutual respect and understanding. He understood human nature very well, I think myself of him.

seed

Junior
14 May 2016

Naiwen said:
Mine would be Confucius, I just admire the guy very much and try to abide by his principles of mutual respect and understanding. He understood human nature very well, I think myself of him.
René Descartes

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

seed said:
Naiwen said:
René Descartes
I know him too, I studied him as well in my philosophy classes. And why do you prefer him please?

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Probably Ludwig Wittgenstein. I think his writings within the philosophy of language are really interesting. Besides him I've worked a lot on John Stuart Mill, who is a quite decent one, though a bit boring.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.