Your favourite instant Messenger?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

What do you prefer to use for your most-loved instant messenger? I'm loving Google Hangouts so much now, it's my most favourite, because it's instant, fast, and clean and slick, but a very modest one.

16 June 2015

ironically i gave up hangouts just yesterday. was using it off and on..but i dont have interest in chats. unlike 8 years ago when i used to use YIM, yahoo messenger

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Oculus?epsilon said:
ironically i gave up hangouts just yesterday. was using it off and on..but i dont have interest in chats. unlike 8 years ago when i used to use YIM, yahoo messenger
Why not?

Suraf

28 February 2016
Atlas Industries

Slack is so far the best and most recommended one I use. Whether it be a nerd group for Dungeons & Dragons, a team collaborating on a project or simply a hangout, I think it really brings the communication together. I haven't been on Skype as much since I first tried Slack.

M

marshmallow

snapchat and whatsapp (most consider them social media apps, but if a message gets across instantly, then it fits)

abby

Junior
13 June 2017

I use Whatsapp most but I don't know if it counts as IM since it's an app. Other than that I use Facebook's IM most, followed by Google's hangouts. I don't know if they are the best ones out there but my friends and family use them so I'm kind of forced to do the same :D

BitasHead

Junior
7 September 2017

Not exactly a messenger app but I love instagram and tinder. No online status and even no seen mark on Tinder lol.

nisha

Junior
18 August 2017

Naiwen said:
What do you prefer to use for your most-loved instant messenger? I'm loving Google Hangouts so much now, it's my most favourite, because it's instant, fast, and clean and slick, but a very modest one.
Whatsapp and hike are best messenger apps.

kingcool52

8 August 2015

It would have to be WhatsApp. It's the only instant messenger I really use and it's just great. No problems at all.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.