Your ideal World?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

My ideal world would be one without wars, poverty or starvation. I'm also praying for that for everyone on Earth. So a peaceful and harmonious world for us all.

katos

Administrator
Admin
29 June 2015

Likewise a world will total freedom of speech, where there are (at least) far fewer wars, and less poverty and starvation. A world with less crime and physical, emotional and psychological abuse as well.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

A world where extreme poverty is eradicated, and that is geopolitically stable enough to eliminate all these useless wars. A world where the world leaders finally do solve the entire climate problem. A world where we judge individuals by their actions rather than their group affiliation. And where we take care of those who are worse off than ourselves.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I'd like a world where everyone is treated equally. Anyone can get awesome medical treatment if needed (though I prefer to think everyone would be healthy, I know it's unrealistic). There's no starvation, because everyone has access to food affordably. There's no more war, because people learned to accept their differences. Just things like that.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.