Forum Authority

Full Version: My newest Earring and turkish Wallet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Jd9t61n.jpg]

These are my newest dangly earring from my Algerian friend and my turkish wallet. 

Earring : Its a very new style that I've never worn before, so far I'm loving it on me. Orientals love wearing those kinda long, dangly and leafy earrings. I love its single leaf dangling. Cost me only 5$ whereas at other places, it'd have cost me thrice the price she gave me. Shes a friend, so she's always giving lower prices than other places' stuff. I love her kiosk and its so full of oriental things. Boxes, walletes, purses, and jewellery, but her jewellery are mostly Arabic or Minor Asian.

Turkish wallet : Very Arabic design, which I love. I'm in love with their culture and civilization. I love Arabic styled stuff. Cost : 0$ as it was a gift since I looked after her kiosk for her letting her take her lunch break and stuff.
Can't see the earings very clearly, but the wallet is fantastic! Beautiful design and my favorite color :)
(04-09-2016, 02:14 PM)Mogra Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see the earings very clearly, but the wallet is fantastic! Beautiful design and my favorite color :)
Isn't it, right? I'm in love with it myself! I'll certainly make good use of it.