Forum Authority

Full Version: Nintendo vs PS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I personally love both, but only got a nintendo Wii. But I've played on my ex's PS4, and it was awesome.
I'm more of an xbox type of person, but in this situation I'd have to say Play Station.
Nintendo all the way for me.  However, if something happened and Nintendo was no more, then I would pick Playstation over X-Box any day.
Personally I don't believe you could compare PlayStation to Nintendo devices. Nintendo has their own style to things rather than PlayStation. I like them both. :)
(05-17-2017, 12:39 AM)Crypto Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I don't believe you could compare PlayStation to Nintendo devices. Nintendo has their own style to things rather than PlayStation. I like them both. :)

I agree with this statement.  I don't think you can compare either company because they all bring something different to the table.  I've always been a fan of Nintendo my whole life because that's what I grew up on.  There are so many good memories attached to that from my childhood.