Forum Authority

Full Version: Recommended hosts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.
(08-04-2016, 02:24 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.

Never used a registrar for webhosting myself, but on the grounds of your vouch I will add them to the list, since I actually forgot that you're hosting with them :P
(08-04-2016, 02:25 PM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 02:24 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.

Never used a registrar for webhosting myself, but on the grounds of your vouch I will add them to the list, since I actually forgot that you're hosting with them :P

Yeah I didn't normally do it, but they offer some amazing plans on yearly prices so I couldn't pass up the offer. And I have been impressed by it so far. :)
Thank you very much! Nice list you have there! :)
(08-04-2016, 02:33 PM)Mulberry Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much! Nice list you have there! :)

You're welcome! Thanks for providing a great hosting service ;)
I've never even heard of those before, thanks for telling me about them!
I am currently using A Small Orange, and they are pretty good hosting. Their support is outstanding imo.
(08-26-2016, 07:22 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently using A Small Orange, and they are pretty good hosting. Their support is outstanding imo.

Not heard of them before! 
I'll have to read into them, and after a read over a few reviews I will see about adding them to the list ;)
I quite like BuyVM for VPS hosting, and WebFaction for shared (though with a lot more power than most shared hosts). I'm also currently hosting with NearlyFreeSpeech, who bill you based upon what you use, which is nice.
Pages: 1 2